After bed bug Treatment
Allowing pest control services to eradicate bed bug in your place is not ends with them, there are steps you should follow to make the pest control process easier and shorter. The blog is about What to expect after the bed bug treatment carried out by the professional pest control treatment. Once
a pest control team enters your place, they will give you a list of guidelines, how long the pest control will take place, how long you should wait to re-enter your place, what are the things you need to cover, and what are the household things you need to remove temporarily from your place until the pest control treatment ends.
Controlling bed bugs is a time-consuming process and needs more physical examination after the treatment to verify if any eggs are left after the treatment. If any eggs found, you don’t consider the treatment was unsuccessful. The eggs will eradicate completely in two to three visits. The only thing is you must approach a reputed pest control service. Only a professional pest control team knows all the tricks in treating bed bugs and clearly guides you on what to expect after bed bug treatment?
To continue a sound sleep without any bed bug problem, know what are the things you need to do before and after bed bug treatment.
Steps to take before bed bug treatment
- Wrap all your things in your place
- Remove all indoor plants and allow pets to stay outside before the pest control treatment starts
- Cover all valuable antique decorative things and valuable jewels with a thick sheet
- If need replaces the wooden furniture and food items before the treatment starts.
- However, the situation getting worst, don’t try to handle the treatment by yourself without knowing the root cause. This may lead to the spreading of bed bugs in a rapid process.
Steps to take After bed bug treatment
- Once you enter your place after the bed bug treatment, the first thing to do is open all your windows and doors for proper ventilation.
- Let your house cleaning services to clean your entire house by deep mopping and vacuuming. Also, wash window curtains, bedsheets, pillow covers.
- Place other kinds of stuff like toys and cushions in a dryer for an hour
- Give a gentle wipe to the walls, tables, furniture
- Bring back indoor plants, pets, and furniture back to your place.
- If the infestation is huge replace the bedsheet and mattress
Tips to maintain your place free from the bed infestation
- Identify the signs of bed bugs in an earlier stage helps to avoid spreading.
- When you return from travel don’t take all your luggage near your bed. Place it outside for a while and if possible, use a dryer on the luggage things to avoid the bed bug infestation.
- Regular cleaning of bed linens and bed covers. Also, check the mattress layer by layer.
- Vacuum the carpets and rugs in a daily routine help to control the bed bugs