We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove pests and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Wimbledon.
Right NOW you want same-day and effective pest control
100% efficient, discreet and fast pests control in London
fast Popular Pest Control, Treatment and Prevention – Same Day
Our dedicated and popular team are experts in dealing with pests, including:
- Bed bugs
With PEST EXTERMINATORS London, a experienced and certified pest controller will visit your home and assess the extent of your insect and pest infestation.
They’ll then provide you with a free quote and specialist advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
rapid 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Silverfish, Foxes or Rats overrun your property. We understand the stress pests can cause, which is why we’re here to eliminate them the same-day you call us.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- Your fly eradication specialist can perform a discreet service.
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- 93% Success Rate of pest control Removal in First Visit
Telephone us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our dependable team will visit your house within 24 hours.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators, our team of professionals follow and carry out an efficient service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your flat or home within 24 hours. A member of our trustworthy team will analyse the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the solution needed to remove the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, long-lasting measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.