We offer rapid and effective fly control
All our employees are professionally trained to industry standards
same-day Fly Control – Effective Fly Treatment and Pest Control
PEL offers long-lasting fly control and treatment that we’ll get rid of any fly infestation at your Wimbledon home. Do you want a popular fly control service that can guarantee 100% fly removal and elimination? Our cost effective fly control has helped countless of landlords.
- fly control: appointment times that suit you
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
fast Fly Control Experts – Free Quote, 100% Guaranteed Results
We are your local fly control experts found in Wimbledon. Our team of trusted pest controllers are here to visit your property, provide you with expert advice, a free quote, and dispatch flies today.
Don’t let flies terrorise your home and cause unneeded frustration. PEST EXTERMINATORS London is here to help, no matter the severity of any fly infestation. Get an instant quote from us today. Speak to us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Wimbledon flat on the same day.
> Click here for more on controlling flies.
3 STEPS TO A PEST FREE HOME
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal System Works
Put an end to any flies infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL (London), our team of specialists follow and carry out an efficient service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or home within 24 hours. A member of our trustworthy team will determine the property for signs and areas for flies. They'll explain the treatment needed to exterminate the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the flies, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed home:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Fast, honest and on time. Excellent, reliable service especially as my issue was flies on a weekdays that were making their way into my home from the loft! OUTSTANDING! Kate, November, Colney Hatch, Type of Pest: flies
We provide the best services in the industry at value for money
Pest Exterminators has provided experienced pest control for Wimbledon SW19 since 1994
impressive and meticulous. At Pest Exterminators London, we're determined in providing homeowners or residents with efficient pest treatments. We promise to eliminate fly control in Wimbledon.
Our team of experts are trained to evaluate the scope of your infested property and carry out a 100% removal of Birds, Maggots and Squirrels.
This includes home and house. Our pest services are also available for shops, schools and place of work.
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- 93% Success Rate of fly control Removal in First Visit
- British Pest Control Association Member
Pest Exterminators London takes great pride in the dependable services we offer to tenants in Wimbledon. Whether you need us on weekends or bank holidays, you can be sure that Pest Exterminators is here to help you immediately. If you're are desperate for an reliable pest service, then you've found the right team of professionals.
CONTACT USGet in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to housing associations and hospitals for fly control in Wimbledon, Ilford and Upminster. PEL carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.