We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 10 minute drive of SW1H.
Are you looking for same-day and long-lasting rabbit pest control
CONSIDER THE PROBLEM SOLVED
fast friendly Rabbit Prevention, Control and Treatment – Same Day
At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, we’re here to dispatch rabbits from your Westminster flat.
We understand the frustration rabbits can cause, which is why we’re dedicated with providing you with efficient solutions.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- Your fly eradication specialist can perform a discreet service.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
A rabbit and pest infestation can overrun your house or property, but with our help, you’ll get effective rabbit prevention and control that will remove them.
immediate 100% Rabbit Control – 24-Hour Emergency Callout
Get rid of moles within hours by hiring a rabbit pest controller from Pest Exterminators London. They can provide you with technical advice, determine the infestation and the scope of it and provide you with a free quote.
Contact us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Westminster home within 24 hours. PEL is here to provide you with solutions that guarantee 100% mole control.
> Click here for more on controlling rabbits.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any rabbits infestation. Here is how it is done. At Pest Exterminators, our team of specialists follow and carry out an reliable service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your flat or property within 24 hours. A member of our trustworthy team will analyse the property for signs and areas for rabbits. They'll explain the process needed to get rid of the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the rabbits, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
PEL (London) is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left happy with our efficient pest service. We're here to leave your property rabbits-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Our customer service telephone line is always open
PEL (London) has provided dependable pest control for Westminster SW1H] since 1994
leading and responsible. At PEL (London), we're committed in providing homeowners or residents with efficient pest treatments.
We promise to eliminate rabbit pest control in Westminster. Our team of professionals are trained to assess the severity of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Silverfish, Maggots and Birds.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes home and property. Our pest services are also available for factories, schools and offices.
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- rabbit pest control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
FIND OUT MOREGet in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to charities and estate agents for rabbit pest control in Westminster, Locksbottom and Bromley Common. PEL (London) carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.