We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 15 minute drive of BR4.
Are you searching Google for fast pigeon pest control
Maintain a pest-free environment
immediate Pigeon Pest Control – Rapid & Discreet Service
PEL is a leading provider for pigeon pest control in West Wickham, West Hill and Little Ilford. We’re determined in providing residents in the area with long-lasting pigeon pest control at an cost effective rate.
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
Our specialist proofing measures have helped get rid of pigeons from countless of homes across West Wickham. Our friendly pigeon pest control service is available 7 days a week and we promise 100% removal of pigeons.
same-day Bird Deterrent & Pigeon Pest Control Specialists
We can offer and implement a number of prevention measures that will dispatch the presence of pigeons around your property.
- Expert proofing with nets and spikes
- Long-lasting, humane and discreet service available
- Professional disinfection when needed
> Click here for more on controlling common birds.
HOW WE WORK
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any common birds infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators London, our team of experts follow and carry out an reliable service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your flat or property within 24 hours. A member of our experienced team will assess the property for signs and areas for common birds. They'll explain the work needed to exterminate the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the common birds, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll analyse the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will deter further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Great customer service, flexible around timing and excellent attitude. The technician who came to my home, his name was Steven had a great attitude and was very helpful. Very delighted with the efficient service we got. Definitely recommend this company. Lisa, April, Cubitt Town, Type of Pest: common birds
WHO ARE WE
common birds: The one-stop shop for all your pest control services
Pest Exterminators has provided dependable pest control for West Wickham BR4] since 1994
dynamic and proficient. At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, we're committed in providing homeowners or tenants with effective pest treatments.
We guarantee to remove pigeon pest control in West Wickham. Our team of specialists are trained to check the scope of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Rodents, Cockroaches and Silverfish.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes flat and property. Our pest services are also available for warehouses, commercial building and restaurants.
- 93% Success Rate of pigeon pest control Removal in First Visit
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
ORDER NOWGet in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to hospitals and local councils for pigeon pest control in West Wickham, The Wrythe and Upper Norwood. Pest Exterminators London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.