We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove pests and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Upton Park.
Pest Exterminators London are the best for fast and effective rodent exterminator
London Pest Control Services | Same Day Callout | Upton Park | Experts on pests control
HELP IS ON ITS WAY
same-day Friendly Rodent pest controller – Guaranteed 100% Removal
With PEL, a experienced and certified pest controller will visit your home and determine the gravity of your insect and pest infestation.
They’ll then provide you with a free quote and technical advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
immediate 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Bedbugs, Flies or Bees overrun your house. We understand the stress pests can cause, which is why we’re here to exterminate them the same-day you call us.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- rodent exterminator: appointment times that suit you
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
Call us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our experienced team will visit your flat within 24 hours.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
3 STEPS TO A PEST FREE HOME
How Our Award-Winning Three-Part Pest Removal System Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, our team of professionals follow and carry out an efficient service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or house within 24 hours. A member of our friendly team will evaluate the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the treatment needed to get rid of the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll analyse the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, proofing measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will deter further intrusion.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.