We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 5 minute drive of RM14.
PEL are the best for same-day and efficient fly electronic units
CONSIDER THE PROBLEM SOLVED
fast Electronic Fly Killer – Best Fly Control Products Available
Don’t let flies terrorise your home and cause unneeded fear. PEST EXTERMINATORS London is here to help, no matter the scope of any fly infestation. Fly electronic units is an effective measure when it comes to removing flies from your home in Upminster.
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- fly electronic units: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
rapid Number One Electronic Fly Killers used by Professionals
Do you want a dependable fly control service that can promise 100% fly removal and elimination? Pest Exterminators London offers long-lasting fly control and treatment that we’ll dispatch any fly infestation at your Upminster property. Call us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Upminster house on the same day.
> Click here for more on controlling flies.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Award-Winning Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any flies infestation. Here is how it is done. At Pest Exterminators, our team of specialists follow and carry out an efficient service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or property within 24 hours. A member of our trusted team will determine the property for signs and areas for flies. They'll explain the treatment needed to remove the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the flies, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll analyse the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, proofing measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will protect your property from further intrusion.
PEL (London) is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left happy with our effective pest service. We're here to leave your property flies-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed home:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
WHO ARE WE
PEST EXTERMINATORS London has provided friendly pest control for Upminster RM14 since 1994
Customer-oriented and hard-working. At PEL, we're devoted in providing homeowners or tenants with efficient pest treatments. We guarantee to eliminate fly electronic units in Upminster.
Our team of professionals are trained to evaluate the severity of your infested property and carry out a 100% removal of Rabbits, Flies and Moles.
This includes house and flat. Our pest services are also available for warehouses, a block of flats and offices.
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
- British Pest Control Association Member
Pest Exterminators takes great pride in the experienced services we offer to landlords in Upminster. Whether you need us on weekends or weekdays, you can be certain that PEL is here to help you within hours. If you're are looking for an experienced and certified pest service, then you've found the right team of experts.
GET A FREE ESTIMATEGet in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our popular team will visit your house or property immediately.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to local councils and estate agents for fly electronic units in Upminster, Harlington and Upper Tooting. PEST EXTERMINATORS London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.