We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 10 minute drive of TW2.
Want rapid ant pest control
100% Fantastic Pest Control London | 24/7 Emergency Pest Services
same-day Ant Control Specialists – Eliminate Pest Infestation Now
An ant infestation in your property or home can cause a number of problems that can lead to fear. We’ve helped a number of landlords in Twickenham and Upper Tooting with ant nests.
We’re here to provide you with a experienced and long-lasting ant control service the second you call us.
- ant pest control: appointment times that suit you
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- 93% Success Rate of ant pest control Removal in First Visit
fast Check Prices & Book Online
[Company] has a team of professional pest controllers that are offer a highly trained service that’s available 24/7. Our trustworthy ant extermination service is designed to guarantee effective results for your house or flat.
immediate Get 100% Pest Free Today
All our dedicated ant treatments are usually carried out in just one visit from our friendly pest controller. The pest controller will inspect your home and assess the severity of the ant infestation. They’ll explain the treatment needed to get the efficient results.
> Click here for more on controlling ants.
How Our Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any ants infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators London, our team of specialists follow and carry out an reliable service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or house within 24 hours. A member of our dependable team will check the property for signs and areas for ants. They'll explain the treatment needed to get rid of the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the ants, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Excellent, great service really impressed by the quality of specialist advice and reassurance from Daniel. Would strongly recommend and use again. Thank you for removing my ants problem! Ellie, November, Hornsey Vale, Type of Pest: ants
24/7 Pest Control in London | Same-Day Service | Twickenham or South Tottenham
Pest Exterminators has provided trusted pest control for Twickenham TW2] since 1994
value-priced and resourceful. At PEL (London), we're committed in providing homeowners or tenants with reliable pest treatments.
We promise to dispatch ant pest control in Twickenham. Our team of professionals are trained to evaluate the severity of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Rats, Cockroaches and Maggots.
We are determined to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes house and property. Our pest services are also available for restaurants, warehouses and place of work.
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
FIND OUT MOREGet in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to letting agents and charities for ant pest control in Twickenham, Cowley Peachy and Wood End Green. PEL carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.