We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove bed bugs and other pests safely, legally & effectively in St Mary Cray.
We are the best company in BR5 for bed bug exterminators
bed bugs: The one-stop shop for all your pest control services
CONSIDER THE PROBLEM SOLVED
immediate Bed Bug pest controller – Heat and Spray Treatments
Have you got a bed bug problem at your St Mary Cray flat or property? PEL (London) is here to provide you with an professional pest controller that can remove bed bugs with a number of reliable treatments. Our solutions and dedication in removing bed bugs for tenants in St Mary Cray is why we promise 100% elimination.
No matter the extent of the bed bug infestation in your home or house, you can be assured that PEST EXTERMINATORS London is here to help you.
- bed bug exterminators: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
fast Bed Bug Treatments Carried out by Our Expert pest controllers
We’ll take every necessary step to get rid of bed bugs in your home. We’re devoted in offering a affordable bed bug eradication service that will leave your flat or home pest free today. We use an array if insecticide sprays and chemical free heat pod treatments.
Our technical bed bug pest controller will be able to evaluate the gravity of the infestation, provide you with expert advice and offer a free quote. Get in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 and we can eliminate bed bugs in your flat or flat today!
> Click here for more on controlling bed bugs.
ALL IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal System Works
Put an end to any bed bugs infestation. Here is how it is done. At PEL, our team of experts follow and carry out an efficient service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or flat within 24 hours. A member of our trusted team will determine the property for signs and areas for bed bugs. They'll explain the solution needed to exterminate the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the bed bugs, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will block further intrusion.
Pest Exterminators London is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left overjoyed with our effective pest service. We're here to leave your property bed bugs-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
He was excellent from start to finish. Taking my call and returning it with an low cost quote and when they could arrange to come. He came on time and within the day, weekdays, which was great. Very polite and took time to explain what he would do in dispatching the problem. Very easy service was helpful. Worked with them last year on a bee hive and am glad to go back to them again for a bed bugs problem in the future. Yin, April, Mayfair, Type of Pest: bed bugs
ACT NOWContact us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to schools and housing associations for bed bug exterminators in St Mary Cray, Islington and Roxeth. PEST EXTERMINATORS London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.