We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove pests and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Southall.
Are you searching Google for fast and reliable emergency pest control
same-day Highly trained Emergency Pest Control, Treatment and Prevention – Guaranteed 100% Removal
With Pest Exterminators, a trusted pest controller will visit your flat and determine the gravity of your insect and pest infestation. They’ll then provide you with a free quote and professional advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
rapid 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Foxes, Flies or Birds overrun your home. We understand the frustration pests can cause, which is why we’re here to exterminate them the same-day you call us.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- Your fly eradication specialist can perform a discreet service.
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
Telephone us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our experienced team will visit your property within hours.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
3 STEPS TO A PEST FREE HOME
How Our Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL (London), our team of professionals follow and carry out an long-lasting service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or flat within 24 hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will assess the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the process needed to remove the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will deter further intrusion.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Very professional, very efficient and diligently done. Also, didn't oversell their pests service and were very reasonable. Originally stated that 3 chargeable visits were required, but came back saying one was sufficient helping me save costs. A truly, brilliant 5-star service and absolute consideration for the customer. Would certainly recommend their courteous and professional service. Roger, March, Harmondsworth, Type of Pest: pests