Choose the guaranteed fox control service
London HA4 | Residential | Commercial
same-day Highly trained 24/7 Fox Control and Removal Services – 24-Hour Emergency Callout
Have you got a fox problem at your South Ruislip home? PEL (London) is here to provide you with an technical pest controller that can remove foxes with a number of long-lasting treatments.
Our services and devotion in removing foxes for tenants in South Ruislip is why we promise 100% elimination.
No matter the scope of the fox control around your house, you can be assured that PEL is here to help you.
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- 93% Success Rate of fox control service Removal in First Visit
- British Pest Control Association Member
fast dependable Fox Treatments Carried out by specialists – Expert Pest Control and Treatment
We’ll take every necessary step to dispatch foxes. We’re determined in offering a cost effective fox control service that will leave your flat pest free today.
The team at Pest Exterminators were excellent they fully explained what they were doing and why. They came to exterminate the foxes problem straight away and then did a thorough job ensuring all holes and possible entrances were sealed. I would strongly recommend this company. Izza, September, Locksbottom, Type of Pest: foxes Rose
Our expert fox pest controller will be able to evaluate the extent of the foxes, provide you with professional advice and offer a free quote. Get in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 and we can remove foxes around your property today!
> Click here for more on controlling foxes.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any foxes infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators London, our team of experts follow and carry out an efficient service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or flat within 24 hours. A member of our trusted team will check the property for signs and areas for foxes. They'll explain the process needed to get rid of the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the foxes, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll analyse the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed home:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Tom is popular and devoted in all manner from his personality to his honest advice and recommendations on all 3 visits at solving my foxes problem. For now it seems the issue has been resolved and if their brilliant service is required again, I know who to call! Martha, December, Bloomsbury, Type of Pest: foxes
BOOK NOWCall us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to housing associations and schools for fox control service in South Ruislip, Camberwell and Sutton. Pest Exterminators carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.