We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 20 minute drive of EC1V.
Our company are insured and recommended for fly exterminators
Whether your flies problem is in residential or commercial premises, we can help, fast!
HELP IS ON ITS WAY
fast Local Fly pest controllers – 100% Fly Elimination & Treatment
PEST EXTERMINATORS London is here to provide your house with efficient fly extermination and treatment. Our friendly team of fly pest controllers can visit your flat in Shoreditch today, check the severity of the fly infestation, provide a free quote and begin work immediately.
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
same-day Fly Control and Cluster Flies Extermination available 24/7
Nobody likes having flies in their property, which is why we’re devoted in providing tenants with reliable fly control and treatment. Our experienced team of fly pest controllers are here to help you in Shoreditch. Get in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Shoreditch house on the same day.
> Click here for more on controlling flies.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any flies infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL (London), our team of professionals follow and carry out an long-lasting service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or house within 24 hours. A member of our trustworthy team will evaluate the property for signs and areas for flies. They'll explain the treatment needed to eliminate the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the flies, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will protect your property from further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed home:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Thank you for a very amazing, professional service. The technician took his time to explain the treatment of removing the flies and made me feel at ease. I would well recommend and will use again if I have any more pest problems. Orianna, May, Mill Hill, Type of Pest: flies
We treat all infestations quickly and effectively in London
PEL has provided dependable pest control for Shoreditch EC1V] since 1994
progressive and resourceful. At Pest Exterminators, we're committed in providing homeowners or residents with effective pest treatments.
We guarantee to remove fly exterminators in Shoreditch. Our team of specialists are trained to analyse the gravity of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Flies, Woodworm and Earwigs.
We are dedicated to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes flat and home. Our pest services are also available for factories, offices and shops.
- British Pest Control Association Member
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- fly exterminators: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
GET A FREE ESTIMATEContact us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our highly trained team will visit your flat or flat immediately.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to charities and hospitals for fly exterminators in Shoreditch, Stratford New Town and Hampton. Pest Exterminators London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.