We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove bees and wasps and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Shoreditch.
Choose the recommended wasp prevention
rapid Dependable Wasp Prevention, Control and Treatment
At Pest Exterminators, we’re here to get rid of wasps from your Shoreditch house. We understand the fear wasps can cause, which is why we’re devoted with providing you with long-lasting solutions.
A wasp infestation can overrun your property, but with our help, you’ll get efficient wasp prevention and control that will exterminate them.
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- wasp prevention: appointment times that suit you
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
immediate 100% Wasp Extermination – Available 24/7
Get rid of wasps today by hiring a pest controller from PEL. They can provide you with expert advice, analyse the infestation and the extent of it and provide you with a free quote. We also offer free advice on reactive, correctional and preventive treatments for wasp prevention.
Call us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Shoreditch flat on the same day. PEST EXTERMINATORS London is here to provide you with solutions that promise 100% wasp prevention.
> Click here for more on controlling bees and wasps.
3 STEPS TO A PEST FREE HOME
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any bees and wasps infestation. Here is how it is done. At Pest Exterminators London, our team of experts follow and carry out an effective service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or flat within 24 hours. A member of our reliable team will determine the property for signs and areas for bees and wasps. They'll explain the solution needed to remove the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the bees and wasps, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, proofing measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.
PEL (London) is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left overjoyed with our reliable pest service. We're here to leave your property bees and wasps-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Pest Exterminators London is a family run friendly pest control business
Pest Exterminators London has provided trusted pest control for Shoreditch EC1V] since 1994
progressive and hard-working. At Pest Exterminators London, we're committed in providing homeowners or landlords with efficient pest treatments.
We guarantee to eliminate wasp prevention in Shoreditch. Our team of specialists are trained to assess the severity of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Moths, Bees and Mice.
We are determined to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes property and flat. Our pest services are also available for place of work, offices and commercial building.
- 93% Success Rate of wasp prevention Removal in First Visit
- British Pest Control Association Member
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
GET A FREE ESTIMATEContact us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our dedicated team will visit your house or property today.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to estate agents and charities for wasp prevention in Shoreditch, Poplar and Walthamstow. PEL (London) carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.