We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove pests and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Marks Gate.
Are you searching Google for same-day rodent control
All our employees are professionally trained to industry standards
CONSIDER THE PROBLEM SOLVED
fast Experienced Rodent Control, Treatment and Prevention – Same-Day Treatment
PEST EXTERMINATORS London offers an reliable pest control service that covers Hockenden, Wandle Park and Streatham Hill. Our determined and highly trained team are professionals in dealing with pests, including:
With Pest Exterminators London, a trusted pest controller will visit your home and determine the severity of your insect and pest infestation.
They’ll then provide you with a free quote and professional advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
rapid 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Silverfish, Rodents or Pigeons overrun your flat. We understand the fear pests can cause, which is why we’re here to remove them the same-day you call us.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- Your fly eradication specialist can perform a discreet service.
- British Pest Control Association Member
- 93% Success Rate of rodent control Removal in First Visit
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
Get in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our experienced team will visit your house within 24 hours.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
3 STEPS TO A PEST FREE HOME
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL (London), our team of specialists follow and carry out an efficient service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or home within 24 hours. A member of our dedicated team will evaluate the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the process needed to exterminate the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to local councils and housing associations for rodent control in Hockenden, Shacklewell and Lower Place. Pest Exterminators carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.