We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 5 minute drive of NW1.
Are you searching for fast termite killer
Registered with both Which Trusted Traders and Checkatrade
immediate Popular Termite Killer Treatments – Removal Up To 100%
Have you got a termite problem at your Regent's Park house? PEL is here to provide you with an specialist termite pest controller that can dispatch termites with a number of reliable treatments.
Our work and determination in removing termites for residents in Regent's Park is why we guarantee 100% elimination.
No matter the extent of the termite infestation in your flat, you can be assured that Pest Exterminators London is here to help you.
- 93% Success Rate of termite killer Removal in First Visit
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
rapid Termite Treatments Carried out by Our expert pest controllers
We’ll take every necessary step to remove termites in your home. We’re committed in offering a low cost termite service that will leave your home pest free today.
Our professional termite pest controller will be able to check the scope of the infestation, provide you with technical advice and offer a free quote. Get in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 and we can eliminate bed bugs in your property within hours!
> Click here for more on controlling termites.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal System Works
Put an end to any termites infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, our team of specialists follow and carry out an long-lasting service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or house within 24 hours. A member of our friendly team will determine the property for signs and areas for termites. They'll explain the treatment needed to exterminate the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the termites, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, proofing measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed home:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.