Wanting rapid and efficient rabbit pest control
Pest Control / Prevention & Management For London
fast experienced and certified Rabbit Prevention, Control and Treatment – Expert Pest Control and Treatment
At Pest Exterminators London, we’re here to eliminate rabbits from your Regent's Park flat.
We understand the fear rabbits can cause, which is why we’re devoted with providing you with long-lasting solutions.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- Your fly eradication specialist can perform a discreet service.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
A rabbit and pest infestation can overrun your home or house, but with our help, you’ll get reliable rabbit prevention and control that will exterminate them.
immediate 100% Rabbit Control – 24-Hour Emergency Callout Near You
Get rid of moles within 24 hours by hiring a rabbit pest controller from PEST EXTERMINATORS London. They can provide you with specialist advice, evaluate the infestation and the scope of it and provide you with a free quote.
Speak to us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Regent's Park property today. PEL (London) is here to provide you with solutions that guarantee 100% mole control.
> Click here for more on controlling rabbits.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Award-Winning Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any rabbits infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators, our team of experts follow and carry out an effective service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your flat or property within 24 hours. A member of our trustworthy team will analyse the property for signs and areas for rabbits. They'll explain the solution needed to get rid of the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the rabbits, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Excellent, great service really impressed by the quality of technical advice and reassurance from Daniel. Would strongly recommend and use again. Thank you for eliminating my rabbits problem! Ellie, July, Bloomsbury, Type of Pest: rabbits
ACT NOWCall us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to estate agents and housing associations for rabbit pest control in Regent's Park, South Bromley and Canonbury. PEL carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.