rats and mice today
Our company are insured and recommended for commercial rodent control
The British Pest Control Association (BPCA) members
same-day Commercial Rodent Control – Guaranteed 100% Removal
PEL (London) offers specialist advice, inspection and control when it comes to rats in your home.
We can help remove:
- Street Rats
- Roof Rats
- Brown Rats
rapid Get Rid of Rats – Expert Pest Control and Treatment
Nobody likes having rats in their property, which is why we’re devoted in providing tenants with effective 24 hour rat control and treatment.
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- British Pest Control Association Member
Our friendly team of experts rat pest controllers are here to help you in Queensbury. Speak to us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Queensbury house on the same day.
> Click here for more on controlling rats and mice.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal System Works
Put an end to any rats and mice infestation. Here is how it is done. At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, our team of specialists follow and carry out an long-lasting service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or property within 24 hours. A member of our trustworthy team will analyse the property for signs and areas for rats and mice. They'll explain the work needed to exterminate the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the rats and mice, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, proofing measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
PEL is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left delighted with our reliable pest service. We're here to leave your property rats and mice-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Tom and his team were helpful from start to finish, my questions were answered quickly, a suitable quote was given and an appointment was arranged all in a matter of hours. The info regarding the problem and resolution was detailed and the work finished in an effective, friendly and well-organised way, no more rats and mice. They went above and beyond. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. Lousia, October, Colindale, Type of Pest: rats and mice
100% Fantastic Pest Control London | 24/7 Emergency Pest Services
Pest Exterminators has provided experienced pest control for Queensbury HA3] since 1994
impressive and thorough. At PEL, we're committed in providing homeowners or residents with efficient pest treatments.
We guarantee to get rid of commercial rodent control in Queensbury. Our team of professionals are trained to assess the severity of your infested property and carry out a 100% removal of Earwigs, Fleas and Spiders.
We are committed to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes house and property. Our pest services are also available for restaurants, factories and offices.
- 93% Success Rate of commercial rodent control Removal in First Visit
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
FIND OUT MORECall us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to estate agents and housing associations for commercial rodent control in Queensbury, Purley and Chelsfield. Pest Exterminators carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.