We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 30 minute drive of NW10.
We are the best company in SE19 for flea removal
same-day Expert Flea Removal – Available 24/7!
PEL (London) guarantees 100% flea control and elimination. Are fleas in your flat causing fear? When you speak to us, a member of our trustworthy team of pest controllers will visit your property within 24 hours.
We’ll determine the severity of the fleas in your house, provide you with a free quote and begin removing fleas in your home.
rapid We Provide Effective Flea Removal Today
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- flea removal: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
Our dedicated flea pest control is available for tenants in North Kensington. When you call us, a member of our dependable team of pest controllers will visit your home within 24 hours. We can provide expert advice when it comes to flea pest control. Telephone us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our highly trained team will visit your property today.
> Click here for more on controlling fleas.
HOW WE WORK
How Our Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any fleas infestation. Here is how it is done. At PEL, our team of specialists follow and carry out an effective service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your flat or home within 24 hours. A member of our reliable team will assess the property for signs and areas for fleas. They'll explain the work needed to remove the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the fleas, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
Pest Exterminators is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left overjoyed with our efficient pest service. We're here to leave your property fleas-free.
SAVE MONEY AND TIME
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Free technical advice on pest prevention for customers in SE19
PEL has provided experienced and certified pest control for North Kensington W10] since 1994
progressive and proficient. At Pest Exterminators London, we're determined in providing homeowners or landlords with long-lasting pest treatments.
We promise to eliminate flea removal in North Kensington. Our team of experts are trained to analyse the gravity of your infested property and carry out a 100% removal of Cockroaches, Rodents and Silverfish.
We are committed to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes flat and home. Our pest services are also available for schools, factories and place of work.
- British Pest Control Association Member
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- flea removal: appointment times that suit you
GET A FREE ESTIMATESpeak to us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to housing associations and hospitals for flea removal in North Kensington, Penge and West Ealing. Pest Exterminators carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.