Right NOW you want immediate and effective insect and pest control
same-day Insect and Pest Control, Treatment and Prevention – 24/7 Emergency Pest Services
Our committed and dependable team are experienced in dealing with a number of insects and pests, including:
With PEST EXTERMINATORS London, a experienced pest controller will visit your flat and check the gravity of your insect and pest infestation. They’ll then provide you with a free quote and expert advice, before carrying out the insect and pest control treatment.
fast 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Maggots, Woodworm or Rats overrun your house. We understand the stress insects and pests can cause, which is why we’re here to dispatch them the same-day you speak to us. Call us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our highly trained team will visit your property today.
> Click here for more on controlling insects or mice etc..
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal System Works
Put an end to any insects or mice etc. infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL (London), our team of experts follow and carry out an efficient service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or flat within 24 hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will evaluate the property for signs and areas for insects or mice etc.. They'll explain the process needed to eliminate the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the insects or mice etc., and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will protect your property from further intrusion.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Very professional, very efficient and diligently done. Also, didn't oversell their insects or mice etc. service and were very reasonable. Originally stated that 3 chargeable visits were required, but came back saying one was sufficient helping me save costs. A truly, excellent 5-star service and absolute consideration for the customer. Would really recommend their courteous and professional service. Jane, September, Brockley, Type of Pest: insects or mice etc.
100% efficient, discreet and fast insects or mice etc. control in London
Pest Exterminators London has provided dedicated pest control for Petersham TW1] since 1994
progressive and successful. At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, we're determined in providing homeowners or landlords with long-lasting pest treatments.
We guarantee to remove insect and pest control in Petersham. Our team of professionals are trained to analyse the extent of your infested property and carry out a 100% removal of Cockroaches, Moles and Insects.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes property and flat. Our pest services are also available for warehouses, offices and place of work.
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- 93% Success Rate of insect and pest control Removal in First Visit
BOOK NOWGet in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our popular team will visit your home or house immediately.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to letting agents and housing associations for insect and pest control in Petersham, Tulse Hill and Cudham. PEST EXTERMINATORS London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.