Are you searching for fast and effective flea removal
Whether your bees and wasps problem is in residential or commercial premises, we can help, fast!
immediate Expert Flea Removal – Available 24/7!
Pest Exterminators guarantees 100% flea control and elimination. Are fleas in your flat causing stress? When you telephone us, a member of our reliable team of pest controllers will visit your property within 24 hours.
We’ll evaluate the severity of the fleas in your house, provide you with a free quote and begin eliminating fleas in your home.
same-day We Provide Effective Flea Removal Today
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- 93% Success Rate of wasp prevention Removal in First Visit
- British Pest Control Association Member
Our highly trained flea pest control is available for tenants in Penge. When you speak to us, a member of our trustworthy team of pest controllers will visit your home within 24 hours. We can provide expert advice when it comes to flea pest control. Telephone us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our dedicated team will visit your home today.
> Click here for more on controlling bees and wasps.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal System Works
Put an end to any fleas infestation. Here is how it is done. At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, our team of professionals follow and carry out an efficient service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or flat within 24 hours. A member of our dependable team will assess the property for signs and areas for fleas. They'll explain the treatment needed to get rid of the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the fleas, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll analyse the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will deter further intrusion.
PEL (London) is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left pleased with our long-lasting pest service. We're here to leave your property fleas-free.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
24/7 Pest Control in London | Same-Day Service | Penge or West Hill
PEST EXTERMINATORS London has provided experienced and certified pest control for Penge SE20] since 1994
Customer-oriented and thorough. At Pest Exterminators, we're devoted in providing homeowners or residents with effective pest treatments.
We guarantee to eliminate flea removal in Penge. Our team of experts are trained to determine the gravity of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Silverfish, Moles and Bed bugs.
We are committed to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes house and house. Our pest services are also available for place of work, schools and factories.
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
CONTACT USContact us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to housing associations and charities for flea removal in Penge, Shadwell and Harefield Grove. Pest Exterminators London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.