We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove moles and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Peckham.
Looking for rapid and efficient mole extermination
All pest control services we provide comply with the COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations
HELP IS ON ITS WAY
immediate Dependable Mole Prevention, Control and Treatment – 24-Hour Emergency Callout
At PEL (London), we’re here to get rid of moles from your Peckham home. We understand the frustration moles can cause, which is why we’re dedicated with providing you with long-lasting solutions.
A mole and pest infestation can overrun your property, but with our help, you’ll get effective mole prevention and control that will dispatch them.
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
fast 100% Mole Extermination – Pest Services for Residential and Commercial Properties
Get rid of moles within hours by hiring a mole pest controller from PEST EXTERMINATORS London. They can provide you with expert advice, evaluate the infestation and the severity of it and provide you with a free quote.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
Telephone us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Peckham flat on the same day. PEL is here to provide you with solutions that promise 100% mole control.4
> Click here for more on controlling moles.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any moles infestation. Here is how it is done. At Pest Exterminators London, our team of experts follow and carry out an reliable service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or flat within 24 hours. A member of our friendly team will assess the property for signs and areas for moles. They'll explain the process needed to exterminate the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the moles, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll determine the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will block further intrusion.
Pest Exterminators is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left pleased with our long-lasting pest service. We're here to leave your property moles-free.
SAVE ON PEST CONTROL
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
The team at Pest Exterminators were brilliant they fully explained what they were doing and why. They came to eliminate the moles problem straight away and then did a thorough job ensuring all holes and possible entrances were sealed. I would highly recommend this company. Ben, March, Bermondsey, Type of Pest: moles
GET A QUOTE NOWSpeak to us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to hospitals and schools for mole extermination in Peckham, Kenley and Golders Green. PEL (London) carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.