We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 5 minute drive of E3.
We supply rapid and efficient ant removal
Low cost pest control services providing in London
CONSIDER THE PROBLEM SOLVED
same-day Ant Removal – 24/7 Ant Treatments and Control Near You
We offer a experienced ant control service that is available 24/7 for your flat or property in Old Ford. Don’t let your home or place of business get overrun by yellow meadow ants or pavement ants, remove your ant infestation today.
PEL (London) is determined to connecting you with a local, friendly pest controller that remove ants from your property.
- 93% Success Rate of pest terminators Removal in First Visit
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
immediate Specialists in Ant Control
At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, we provide an highly trained ant removal service designed to get rid of any ant infestation instantly. From red wood ants to carpenter ants, Pest Exterminators London has a team of trusted pest controllers that understand the importance of keeping your house or home ant free.
fast Free Pest Control Quote – Guaranteed Ant Removal
We offer a free quote and expert advice when it comes to ant removal. PEL is here to make sure your home is pest-free. That is why our reliable ant control service is incredibly popular in Old Ford and Harold Hill too. We understand that pests can cause stress which is why we’re available 24/7. We’re here when you want us.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any ants infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators, our team of experts follow and carry out an long-lasting service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or house within 24 hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will determine the property for signs and areas for ants. They'll explain the treatment needed to dispatch the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the ants, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will protect your property from further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
ABOUT PEL (London)
Local technicians in E3 - we have 10 Pest Control London technicians available to carry out your pest control in London
Pest Exterminators London has provided dedicated pest control for Old Ford E3] since 1994
leading and resourceful. At PEL (London), we're committed in providing homeowners or tenants with effective pest treatments.
We promise to eliminate ant removal in Old Ford. Our team of professionals are trained to evaluate the extent of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Bugs, Spiders and Birds.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes house and home. Our pest services are also available for offices, a block of flats and commercial building.
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
- pest terminators: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to estate agents and landlords for ant removal in Old Ford, Shirley and Earl's Court. PEL carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.