We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 15 minute drive of SE15.
Our company are insured and recommended for mosquito control
Our customer service telephone line is always open
immediate Expert Mosquito Control – Free Quote, Guaranteed Results
Has your property been invaded by mosquitoes? Are you an landlord of home-owner in Nunhead? PEST EXTERMINATORS London has helped countless of tenants with a highly trained mosquito control service.
We’re here to check the scope of any mosquito problem in your home. A member of our dependable team of pest controllers can provide you with technical advice, a free quote and same-day removal.
- Your fly eradication specialist can perform a discreet service.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
fast Eliminate Mosquitoes – Removal Up To 100%
Pest Exterminators London promises to get rid of your mosquito problem by providing you with long-lasting control. If you’re desperate for experts in mosquito control, look no longer!
Contact us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a mosquito pest controller at your Nunhead house on the same day.
> Click here for more on controlling flies.
WHAT WE DO
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any flies infestation. Here is how it is done. At Pest Exterminators, our team of specialists follow and carry out an efficient service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or flat within 24 hours. A member of our friendly team will determine the property for signs and areas for flies. They'll explain the work needed to dispatch the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the flies, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll analyse the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will deter further intrusion.
PEL is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left delighted with our effective pest service. We're here to leave your property flies-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Certified and high-quality products ONLY, produced by reputable UK pest suppliers;
PEL (London) has provided experienced pest control for Nunhead SE15] since 1994
comprehensive and proficient. At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, we're determined in providing homeowners or landlords with reliable pest treatments.
We guarantee to remove mosquito control in Nunhead. Our team of professionals are trained to assess the severity of your infested property and carry out a 100% removal of Rabbits, Mice and Birds.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes property and home. Our pest services are also available for place of work, factories and restaurants.
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- British Pest Control Association Member
- mosquito control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
GET A FREE ESTIMATEGet in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our popular team will visit your home or house today.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to letting agents and housing associations for mosquito control in Nunhead, Park Royal and Snaresbrook. Pest Exterminators London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.