We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove pests and other pests safely, legally & effectively in North Harrow.
Choose the recommended industrial pest control
All pest control services we provide comply with the COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations
CONSIDER THE PROBLEM SOLVED
same-day Friendly Industrial Pest Control, Treatment and Prevention – Pest Services for Residential and Commercial Properties
Our determined and dedicated team are experts in dealing with pests, including:
With Pest Exterminators London, a reliable pest controller will visit your flat and assess the severity of your insect and pest infestation.
They’ll then provide you with a free quote and professional advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
fast 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Maggots, Squirrels or Birds overrun your property. We understand the stress pests can cause, which is why we’re here to remove them the same-day you telephone us.
- Your fly eradication specialist can perform a discreet service.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- industrial pest control: appointment times that suit you
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
Call us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our experienced team will visit your house immediately.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done. At PEL, our team of professionals follow and carry out an efficient service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or property within 24 hours. A member of our trustworthy team will check the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the work needed to exterminate the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, proofing measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.
Pest Exterminators is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left delighted with our long-lasting pest service. We're here to leave your property pests-free.
SAVE MONEY AND TIME
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Tom and his team were brilliant from start to finish, my questions were answered quickly, a suitable quote was given and an appointment was arranged all in a matter of hours. The info regarding the problem and resolution was detailed and the work finished in an effective, friendly and well-organised way, no more pests. They went above and beyond. I couldn't recommend them definitely enough. Alan, March, Norwood New Town, Type of Pest: pests
BOOK NOWContact us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to hospitals and charities for industrial pest control in North Harrow, Gunnersbury and Newington. PEL (London) carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.