We are the best company in IG2 for insect and pest control
fast Insect and Pest Control, Treatment and Prevention – 24/7 Emergency Pest Services
Our dedicated and dependable team are experienced in dealing with a number of insects and pests, including:
With PEL (London), a reliable pest controller will visit your flat and determine the severity of your insect and pest infestation. They’ll then provide you with a free quote and technical advice, before carrying out the insect and pest control treatment.
same-day 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Bugs, Rodents or Maggots overrun your house. We understand the frustration insects and pests can cause, which is why we’re here to get rid of them the same-day you speak to us. Get in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our popular team will visit your home today.
> Click here for more on controlling insects or mice etc..
3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any insects or mice etc. infestation. Here is how it is done. At Pest Exterminators, our team of specialists follow and carry out an long-lasting service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or flat within 24 hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will check the property for signs and areas for insects or mice etc.. They'll explain the solution needed to remove the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the insects or mice etc., and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, proofing measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
Pest Exterminators London is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left impressed with our efficient pest service. We're here to leave your property insects or mice etc.-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
ABOUT PEL (London)
Recommended Residential Pest Control London
Pest Exterminators London has provided trustworthy pest control for Newbury Park IG2] since 1994
impressive and thorough. At Pest Exterminators, we're determined in providing homeowners or tenants with efficient pest treatments.
We guarantee to exterminate insect and pest control in Newbury Park. Our team of experts are trained to analyse the gravity of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Foxes, Insects and Mice.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes home and home. Our pest services are also available for commercial building, offices and warehouses.
- 93% Success Rate of insect and pest control Removal in First Visit
- insect and pest control: appointment times that suit you
- insect and pest control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
BOOK NOWContact us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our highly trained team will visit your house or house today.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to housing associations and estate agents for insect and pest control in Newbury Park, Ratcliff and South Woodford. Pest Exterminators London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.