We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove pests and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Mill Hill.
Are you in need of fast and reliable pest control specialists
Guaranteed pests extermination | We cover all of London
rapid Experienced Pest Control Services, Treatment and Prevention – One Off Treatments by Fully Accredited Professionals
Our devoted and highly trained team are specialists in dealing with pests, including:
With Pest Exterminators London, a friendly pest controller will visit your flat and analyse the severity of your insect and pest infestation. They’ll then provide you with a free quote and technical advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
same-day 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Bedbugs, Maggots or Cockroaches overrun your house. We understand the stress pests can cause, which is why we’re here to exterminate them the same-day you telephone us. We work weekdays, evenings, weekends and bank holidays as well.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- British Pest Control Association Member
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
Call us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our popular team will visit your home within 24 hours.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done. At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, our team of professionals follow and carry out an effective service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or house within 24 hours. A member of our dependable team will determine the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the process needed to remove the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
Pest Exterminators is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left happy with our long-lasting pest service. We're here to leave your property pests-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.