We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 20 minute drive of NW7.
Our company are insured and recommended for pest control agency
We treat all infestations quickly and effectively in London
rapid Friendly Industrial Pest Control, Treatment and Prevention – 24/7 Emergency Pest Services
Our determined and dedicated team are specialists in dealing with pests, including:
With PEL, a friendly pest controller will visit your home and evaluate the scope of your insect and pest infestation.
They’ll then provide you with a free quote and professional advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
immediate 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Foxes, Rodents or Maggots overrun your flat. We understand the stress pests can cause, which is why we’re here to get rid of them the same-day you contact us.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- Your fly eradication specialist can perform a discreet service.
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
- pest control agency: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
Telephone us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our dependable team will visit your property within hours.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
How Our Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal System Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators London, our team of experts follow and carry out an reliable service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or property within 24 hours. A member of our experienced team will analyse the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the solution needed to dispatch the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
pests: The one-stop shop for all your pest control services
PEL (London) has provided experienced and certified pest control for Mill Hill NW7] since 1994
dynamic and persistent. At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, we're committed in providing homeowners or residents with efficient pest treatments.
We guarantee to eliminate pest control agency in Mill Hill. Our team of professionals are trained to check the extent of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Woodworm, Moths and Cockroaches.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes home and home. Our pest services are also available for offices, schools and shops.
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- British Pest Control Association Member
WHAT DO NEXTContact us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our popular team will visit your property or flat today.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to estate agents and local councils for pest control agency in Mill Hill, Queensbury and Honor Oak Park. PEST EXTERMINATORS London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.