We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 30 minute drive of W1G.
Right NOW you want same-day and effective mole extermination
immediate Dependable Mole Prevention, Control and Treatment – Same-Day Treatment
At Pest Exterminators, we’re here to remove moles from your Marylebone flat. We understand the frustration moles can cause, which is why we’re committed with providing you with efficient solutions.
A mole and pest infestation can overrun your house, but with our help, you’ll get reliable mole prevention and control that will eliminate them.
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- British Pest Control Association Member
- 93% Success Rate of mole extermination Removal in First Visit
rapid 100% Mole Extermination – Expert Pest Control and Treatment
Get rid of moles immediately by hiring a mole pest controller from PEL. They can provide you with professional advice, check the infestation and the scope of it and provide you with a free quote.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
Get in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Marylebone home on the same day. PEL (London) is here to provide you with solutions that guarantee 100% mole control.4
> Click here for more on controlling moles.
ALL IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any moles infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators London, our team of experts follow and carry out an effective service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or flat within 24 hours. A member of our dependable team will determine the property for signs and areas for moles. They'll explain the solution needed to get rid of the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the moles, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, long-lasting measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will block further intrusion.
SAVE ON PEST CONTROL
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
moles: The one-stop shop for all your pest control services
PEST EXTERMINATORS London has provided dedicated pest control for Marylebone W1G] since 1994
specialised and responsible. At PEL (London), we're determined in providing homeowners or tenants with long-lasting pest treatments.
We promise to dispatch mole extermination in Marylebone. Our team of specialists are trained to analyse the severity of your infested property and carry out a 100% removal of Earwigs, Bugs and Flies.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes property and home. Our pest services are also available for shops, place of work and factories.
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to letting agents and schools for mole extermination in Marylebone, Hackbridge and Bickley. Pest Exterminators carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.