We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 45 minute drive of RM5.
Our company are insured and recommended for pest control inspections
Reactive, correctional and preventive treatments available
HELP IS ON ITS WAY
rapid Friendly Industrial Pest Control, Treatment and Prevention – Pest Services for Residential and Commercial Properties
Our devoted and highly trained team are specialists in dealing with pests, including:
With PEST EXTERMINATORS London, a experienced and certified pest controller will visit your flat and assess the gravity of your insect and pest infestation. They’ll then provide you with a free quote and professional advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
fast 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Squirrels, Foxes or Wasps overrun your home. We understand the stress pests can cause, which is why we’re here to dispatch them the same-day you call us.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- British Pest Control Association Member
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- 93% Success Rate of pest control inspections Removal in First Visit
Contact us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our popular team will visit your property within hours.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
WHAT WE DO
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL, our team of experts follow and carry out an effective service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or house within 24 hours. A member of our dedicated team will analyse the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the work needed to remove the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will block further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Tom and his team were amazing from start to finish, my questions were answered quickly, a suitable quote was given and an appointment was arranged all in a matter of hours. The info regarding the problem and resolution was detailed and the work finished in an effective, friendly and well-organised way, no more pests. They went above and beyond. I couldn't recommend them definitely enough. Sarah, February, Globe Town, Type of Pest: pests
CONTACT USSpeak to us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our experienced team will visit your flat or house today.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to landlords and estate agents for pest control inspections in Marks Gate, Cottenham Park and Streatham. Pest Exterminators carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.