We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 5 minute drive of E17.
We are the best company in EN5 for house pest control
We use the latest Eco-friendly pesticides
CONSIDER THE PROBLEM SOLVED
fast Dedicated House Pest Control, Treatment and Prevention – 24-Hour Emergency Callout Near You
Our dedicated and experienced team are professionals in dealing with pests, including:
With PEL (London), a dependable pest controller will visit your property and check the severity of your insect and pest infestation.
They’ll then provide you with a free quote and specialist advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
immediate 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Woodworm, Moths or Rodents overrun your flat. We understand the fear pests can cause, which is why we’re here to eliminate them the same-day you speak to us.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
Speak to us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our friendly team will visit your house within 24 hours.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
HOW WE WORK
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators, our team of specialists follow and carry out an effective service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or property within 24 hours. A member of our trustworthy team will analyse the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the work needed to remove the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will deter further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
WHO ARE WE
No more pests fast
Pest Exterminators London has provided experienced and certified pest control for Dalston E8] since 1994
advanced and knowledgeable. At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, we're determined in providing homeowners or tenants with reliable pest treatments.
We guarantee to exterminate house pest control in Dalston. Our team of experts are trained to evaluate the gravity of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Flies, Silverfish and Pigeons.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes house and house. Our pest services are also available for shops, a block of flats and factories.
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- house pest control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- house pest control: appointment times that suit you
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to estate agents and charities for house pest control in Dalston, Notting Hill and Colindale. PEST EXTERMINATORS London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.