We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 45 minute drive of SE1.
Are you searching Google for fast and reliable wildlife pest control
We treat all infestations quickly and effectively in London
immediate Friendly Wildlife Control, Treatment and Prevention – One Off Treatments by Fully Accredited Professionals
With PEST EXTERMINATORS London, a experienced and certified pest controller will visit your property or flat and assess the extent of your insect and pest infestation.
They’ll then provide you with a free quote and professional advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
rapid 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Insects, Silverfish or Rabbits overrun your home. We understand the stress pests can cause, which is why we’re here to eliminate them the same-day you telephone us. We work weekdays, evenings, weekends and bank holidays as well.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- 93% Success Rate of wildlife pest control Removal in First Visit
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
Call us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our dependable team will visit your house within 24 hours.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
3 STEPS TO A PEST FREE HOME
How Our Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL, our team of professionals follow and carry out an effective service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your flat or house within 24 hours. A member of our dedicated team will analyse the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the work needed to exterminate the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, proofing measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will protect your property from further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
The team at Pest Exterminators were helpful they fully explained what they were doing and why. They came to dispatch the pests problem straight away and then did a thorough job ensuring all holes and possible entrances were sealed. I would definitely recommend this company. Carmen, December, Feltham, Type of Pest: pests