Want rapid flea removal
fast Expert Flea Removal – Available 24/7!
Pest Exterminators guarantees 100% flea control and elimination. Are fleas in your flat causing stress? When you contact us, a member of our dedicated team of pest controllers will visit your home within 24 hours.
We’ll check the scope of the fleas in your property, provide you with a free quote and begin removing fleas in your home.
same-day We Provide Effective Flea Removal Today
- flea removal: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
Our highly trained flea pest control is available for tenants in Kingston. When you telephone us, a member of our trustworthy team of pest controllers will visit your house within 24 hours. We can provide specialist advice when it comes to flea pest control. Contact us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our dependable team will visit your flat today.
> Click here for more on controlling fleas.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any fleas infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL, our team of specialists follow and carry out an reliable service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or house within 24 hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will assess the property for signs and areas for fleas. They'll explain the process needed to exterminate the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the fleas, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll determine the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will block further intrusion.
PRICES AND COSTS
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Thank you for a very excellent, professional service. The technician took his time to explain the treatment of exterminating the fleas and made me feel at ease. I would strongly recommend and will use again if I have any more pest problems. Sean, March, Burnt Oak, Type of Pest: fleas
ABOUT Pest Exterminators London
Expert Pest Control London | Rapid Professional Service | Kingston
Pest Exterminators has provided experienced pest control for Kingston KT2 since 1994
dynamic and proficient. At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, we're devoted in providing homeowners or landlords with effective pest treatments. We guarantee to remove flea removal in Kingston.
Our team of experts are trained to analyse the extent of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Birds, Rodents and Bedbugs.
This includes property and house. Our pest services are also available for shops, factories and place of work.
- 93% Success Rate of flea removal Removal in First Visit
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
PEST EXTERMINATORS London takes great pride in the popular work we offer to landlords in Kingston. Whether you need us on weekdays or bank holidays, you can be confident that Pest Exterminators is here to help you immediately. If you're are desperate for an trusted pest service, then you've found the right team of professionals.
GET A QUOTE NOWGet in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our friendly team will visit your property or home within 24 hours.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to estate agents and hospitals for flea removal in Kingston, Palmers Green and Cheam. PEL (London) carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.