We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 15 minute drive of KT2.
We supply rapid and efficient pest control
same-day Dedicated Pest Control, Treatment and Prevention – Same-Day Treatment
Our determined and friendly team are experts in dealing with pests, including:
With PEST EXTERMINATORS London, a experienced pest controller will visit your home and assess the gravity of your insect and pest infestation.
They’ll then provide you with a free quote and specialist advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
immediate 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Rabbits, Fleas or Bed bugs overrun your flat. We understand the fear pests can cause, which is why we’re here to remove them the same-day you contact us.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- Your fly eradication specialist can perform a discreet service.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- 93% Success Rate of pest control Removal in First Visit
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
Contact us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our popular team will visit your house immediately.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
3 STEPS TO A PEST FREE HOME
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL, our team of professionals follow and carry out an effective service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or house within 24 hours. A member of our trusted team will check the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the treatment needed to dispatch the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will block further intrusion.
SAVE MONEY AND TIME
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Recommended Residential Pest Control London
Pest Exterminators London has provided dedicated pest control for Kingston KT2 since 1994
Customer-oriented and resilient. At PEL (London), we're committed in providing homeowners or landlords with long-lasting pest treatments. We guarantee to eliminate pest control in Kingston.
Our team of specialists are trained to analyse the severity of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Mice, Silverfish and Rodents.
This includes flat and home. Our pest services are also available for a block of flats, place of work and warehouses.
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
PEL (London) takes great pride in the dependable experience we offer to tenants in Kingston. Whether you need us on weekdays or weekends, you can be certain that PEST EXTERMINATORS London is here to help you within 24 hours. If you're are desperate for an experienced and certified pest service, then you've found the right team of specialists.
ORDER NOWGet in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to schools and charities for pest control in Kingston, Highams Park and Ducks Island. PEL (London) carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.