We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove pests and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Kensington.
Are you in need of rapid rodent control
Guaranteed pests extermination | We cover all of London
same-day Dedicated Rodent Control, Treatment and Prevention – Expert Pest Control and Treatment
With Pest Exterminators, a dedicated pest controller will visit your property and assess the scope of your insect and pest infestation.
They’ll then provide you with a free quote and specialist advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
fast 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Insects, Earwigs or Squirrels overrun your flat. We understand the frustration pests can cause, which is why we’re here to get rid of them the same-day you telephone us.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
- rodent control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- 93% Success Rate of rodent control Removal in First Visit
Call us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our dependable team will visit your house immediately.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal System Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done. At PEL (London), our team of specialists follow and carry out an efficient service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or house within 24 hours. A member of our trustworthy team will evaluate the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the treatment needed to exterminate the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll determine the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will block further intrusion.
PEST EXTERMINATORS London is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left happy with our effective pest service. We're here to leave your property pests-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
We treat all infestations quickly and effectively in London
Pest Exterminators London has provided trusted pest control for Kensington W8] since 1994
outstanding and knowledgeable. At PEL, we're devoted in providing homeowners or tenants with reliable pest treatments.
We guarantee to eliminate rodent control in Kensington. Our team of experts are trained to check the severity of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Maggots, Bugs and Bedbugs.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes flat and property. Our pest services are also available for shops, schools and restaurants.
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
FIND OUT MORESpeak to us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to hospitals and landlords for rodent control in Kensington, Hayes End and Cudham. PEL (London) carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.