We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove pests and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Kensington.
Are you in need of rapid preventive pest control
We treat all infestations quickly and effectively in London
same-day Experienced Industrial Pest Control, Treatment and Prevention – Same-Day Treatment
Our committed and friendly team are professionals in dealing with pests, including:
With PEL, a dedicated pest controller will visit your home or property and assess the extent of your insect and pest infestation. They’ll then provide you with a free quote and expert advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment. We work weekdays, evenings, weekends and bank holidays as well.
fast 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Birds, Beetles or Silverfish overrun your house. We understand the fear pests can cause, which is why we’re here to exterminate them the same-day you speak to us.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- Your fly eradication specialist can perform a discreet service.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- 93% Success Rate of preventive pest control Removal in First Visit
- preventive pest control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
Call us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our dependable team will visit your flat within 24 hours.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL (London), our team of specialists follow and carry out an reliable service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or home within 24 hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will analyse the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the solution needed to dispatch the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will block further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Efficient and very professional. I had a helpful experience with them. They came right away, checked the gravity of the problem and took care of business. And unlike the other major companies, their inexpensive price is fair. Very definitely recommended. Ben, June, Green Street Green, Type of Pest: pests