We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove bugs and insects and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Islington.
Pest Exterminators London are the best for same-day and reliable bug control
fast Bug Control – Experienced pest controllers – Up to 100% Removal
We provide professional solutions for landlords in Islington. Our devoted team of pest controllers is here to provide efficient bug control services that you can count on. PEL (London) is here to provide you with a cost effective bug control service today.
- bug control: appointment times that suit you
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
rapid 100% Fantastic Bug Control – 24/7 Emergency Pest Services
At PEST EXTERMINATORS London we can provide you with specialist advice when dealing with a number of bugs, including; flies, termites and bees. A member of our team will be able to analyse the scope of any bug infestation and will provide you with a free quote.
We’re here to eliminate any bug invasion or infestation in your Islington house. You can get in touch with us on on 0800 772 3262 . We’ll be able to get an pest controller round your property, seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
> Click here for more on controlling bugs and insects.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any bugs and insects infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators, our team of specialists follow and carry out an long-lasting service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or flat within 24 hours. A member of our experienced team will assess the property for signs and areas for bugs and insects. They'll explain the solution needed to remove the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the bugs and insects, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll determine the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will protect your property from further intrusion.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Amazing service. From the first telephone contact to the onsite investigation. Both Tom and Bob are brilliant, giving clear, helpful and technical information, putting my mind at rest. Work still to be undertaken, but from initial dealings with them, I know I am in very safe and professional hands. Thanks again for an helpful service! Yin, July, Aperfield, Type of Pest: bugs and insects
WHO ARE WE
No 1 in Pest Control Services | NTPA and BPA Approved| Islington
PEL has provided trusted pest control for Islington N1] since 1994
quality-conscious and successful. At PEL, we're dedicated in providing homeowners or residents with effective pest treatments.
We promise to exterminate bug control in Islington. Our team of professionals are trained to check the extent of your infested property and carry out a 100% removal of Squirrels, Rabbits and Silverfish.
We are committed to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes home and house. Our pest services are also available for warehouses, restaurants and offices.
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to local councils and hospitals for bug control in Islington, Biggin Hill and Barwell. PEL (London) carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.