We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove mice and other pests safely, legally & effectively in High Barnet.
Our company are insured and recommended for mouse control
fast ExperiencedMice Control – 24-Hour Emergency Callout Near You
At Pest Exterminators London, we’re committed to mice control and extermination. We offer a effective mice control service that will remove pests in your house in High Barnet. Our technical mice pest controller will be able to check the extent of the infestation, provide you with specialist advice and offer a free quote.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
Our experienced service will dispatch mice in your property, which it has in countless tenants across High Barnet and Cranley Gardens too. We’re here to provide you with efficient mice control.
immediate Mice Control Specialists for Commercial & Domestic Properties – Guaranteed 100% Removal
PEL (London) can send an dependable mice pest controller to your home within the same day. We also offer free advice on reactive, correctional and preventive treatments.
- We remove all types of rodents
- 100% Clean Extermination of Nesting Rodents
- Eliminate Harvest Mice
> Click here for more on controlling mice.
3 STEPS TO A PEST FREE HOME
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal System Works
Put an end to any mice infestation. Here is how it is done. At Pest Exterminators, our team of specialists follow and carry out an reliable service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or home within 24 hours. A member of our trusted team will analyse the property for signs and areas for mice. They'll explain the process needed to exterminate the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the mice, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, proofing measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will deter further intrusion.
PEL (London) is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left delighted with our long-lasting pest service. We're here to leave your property mice-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Great customer service, flexible around timing and amazing attitude. The technician who came to my flat, his name was Steven had a great attitude and was very helpful. Very overjoyed with the long-lasting service we got. Definitely recommend this company. Sean, February, Pentonville, Type of Pest: mice
ACT NOWTelephone us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our friendly team will visit your property or property within 24 hours.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to schools and housing associations for mouse control in High Barnet, Uxbridge and Hornchurch. PEST EXTERMINATORS London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.