We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove mice and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Harrow.
We offer rapid and long-lasting mouse pest control
same-day Mice Control – 24/7 Emergency Pest Services
At PEL, we’re determined to mice control and extermination. We offer a reliable mice control service that will exterminate pests in your property in Harrow.
Our professional mice pest controller will be able to evaluate the severity of the infestation, provide you with specialist advice and offer a free quote.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
Our popular service will eliminate mice in your house, which it has in countless residents across Harrow and Falconwood too. We’re here to provide you with effective mice control.
immediate Mice Control Specialists for Commercial & Domestic Properties – Experienced Professionals Near You
Pest Exterminators London can send an dedicated mice pest controller to your flat within the same day. We work weekdays, evenings, weekends and bank holidays as well.
- 100% Clean Extermination of Nesting Rodents
- Exterminate Field Mice
- We remove all types of rodents
> Click here for more on controlling mice.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any mice infestation. Here is how it is done. At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, our team of professionals follow and carry out an efficient service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or flat within 24 hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will check the property for signs and areas for mice. They'll explain the work needed to remove the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the mice, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll determine the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.
Pest Exterminators London is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left delighted with our effective pest service. We're here to leave your property mice-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed home:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Very professional, very efficient and diligently done. Also, didn't oversell their mice service and were very reasonable. Originally stated that 3 chargeable visits were required, but came back saying one was sufficient helping me save costs. A truly, fast 5-star service and absolute consideration for the customer. Would highly recommend their courteous and professional service. Grace, July, Little Heath, Type of Pest: mice
ORDER NOWCall us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our friendly team will visit your property or home within hours.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to schools and charities for mouse pest control in Harrow, Rush Green and Bromley. Pest Exterminators carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.