Choose the best ant pest control
CONSIDER THE PROBLEM SOLVED
same-day Ant Control Specialists – Eliminate Pest Infestation Now
An ant infestation in your property or house can cause a number of problems that can lead to stress. We’ve helped a number of landlords in Harlesden and Battersea with ant nests.
We’re here to provide you with a experienced and certified and efficient ant control service the second you call us.
- British Pest Control Association Member
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- ant pest control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
immediate Check Prices & Book Online
[Company] has a team of expert pest controllers that are offer a experienced service that’s available 24/7. Our reliable ant extermination service is designed to guarantee effective results for your home or flat.
rapid Get 100% Pest Free Today
All our highly trained ant treatments are usually carried out in just one visit from our friendly pest controller. The pest controller will inspect your home and assess the severity of the ant infestation. They’ll explain the treatment needed to get the long-lasting results.
> Click here for more on controlling ants.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any ants infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL (London), our team of specialists follow and carry out an effective service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or house within 24 hours. A member of our trustworthy team will analyse the property for signs and areas for ants. They'll explain the process needed to eliminate the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the ants, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, proofing measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will block further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Efficient and very professional. I had a helpful experience with them. They came right away, checked the gravity of the problem and took care of business. And unlike the other major companies, their cheap price is fair. Very certainly recommended. Jane, December, Globe Town, Type of Pest: ants
Certified and high-quality products ONLY, produced by reputable UK pest suppliers;
PEST EXTERMINATORS London has provided dependable pest control for Harlesden NW10 since 1994
recommended and dedicated. At Pest Exterminators London, we're determined in providing homeowners or tenants with reliable pest treatments. We promise to exterminate ant pest control in Harlesden.
Our team of professionals are trained to assess the scope of your infested property and carry out a 100% removal of Silverfish, Squirrels and Ants.
This includes home and flat. Our pest services are also available for warehouses, restaurants and commercial building.
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- 93% Success Rate of ant pest control Removal in First Visit
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
PEL takes great pride in the popular services we offer to residents in Harlesden. Whether you need us on bank holidays or weekdays, you can be sure that Pest Exterminators is here to help you within 24 hours. If you're are desperate for an trusted pest service, then you've found the right team of experts.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to schools and charities for ant pest control in Harlesden, Canning Town and Crofton. PEL carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.