We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove bed bugs and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Hadley.
In need of rapid and reliable 24 hour bed bug control
Whether your bed bugs problem is in residential or commercial premises, we can help, fast!
same-day 24 Hour Bed Bug Control – Effective Pest Removal Methods
At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, we’re devoted to bed bug extermination. We offer a efficient bed bug service that will dispatch pests in your property in Hadley. Pest Exterminators London is here to determine the gravity of your bed bug problem.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
fast 100% Removal Guaranteed – Available When You Need Us
PEL (London) understands that bed bugs may lead to stress in your Hadley [property]. That is why our affordable 24-hour bed bug control is designed to be effective. We use an array if insecticide sprays and chemical free heat pod treatments.
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
By contacting us today, a member of our trustworthy pest controllers can give you expert advice in dealing with 24 hour bed bug control. Our friendly service has eliminated bed bugs in countless landlords across Hadley and Highwood Hill too.
> Click here for more on controlling bed bugs.
3 STEPS TO A PEST FREE HOME
How Our Award-Winning Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any bed bugs infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL, our team of professionals follow and carry out an long-lasting service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or home within 24 hours. A member of our dependable team will analyse the property for signs and areas for bed bugs. They'll explain the process needed to remove the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the bed bugs, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
100% Fantastic Pest Control London | 24/7 Emergency Pest Services | Hadley
Pest Exterminators London has provided trusted pest control for Hadley EN5 since 1994
quality-conscious and resilient. At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, we're committed in providing homeowners or tenants with long-lasting pest treatments. We promise to exterminate 24 hour bed bug control in Hadley.
Our team of experts are trained to evaluate the scope of your infested property and carry out a 100% removal of Bees, Mice and Moles.
This includes house and flat. Our pest services are also available for warehouses, schools and offices.
- British Pest Control Association Member
- 24 hour bed bug control: appointment times that suit you
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
Pest Exterminators London takes great pride in the experienced experience we offer to residents in Hadley. Whether you need us on weekends or bank holidays, you can be confident that PEL is here to help you within hours. If you're are browsing for an experienced and certified pest service, then you've found the right team of specialists.
ORDER NOWGet in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to charities and hospitals for 24 hour bed bug control in Hadley, Sipson and Hayes End. PEL carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.