PEL are the best for rapid and reliable moth extermination
fast Local Moth pest controllers – Rapid Professional Service
PEL (London) is here to provide your home with efficient moth extermination and treatment.
Our experienced team of moth, flies and pest controllers can visit your flat in Hackney today, determine the severity of the moth infestation, provide a free quote and begin work within hours.
- moth extermination: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- moth extermination: appointment times that suit you
- British Pest Control Association Member
same-day Moth Control and Cluster Flies Extermination available 24/7 – Free Quote, Guaranteed Results
Nobody likes having moths in their property, which is why we’re determined in providing residents with effective moth control and treatment.
The reliable service I received to get rid of my moths problem was very good. The problem was resolved exactly in the way it was explained. I am very impressed that I had their help to resolve a problem that has caused me so much stress. I can certainly recommend them. Jane, April, Northwood, Type of Pest: moths Rose
Our team of moth specialists and pest controllers are here to help you in Hackney. Telephone us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Hackney house within 24 hours.
> Click here for more on controlling moths.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any moths infestation. Here is how it is done. At Pest Exterminators London, our team of professionals follow and carry out an long-lasting service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your flat or home within 24 hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will evaluate the property for signs and areas for moths. They'll explain the process needed to dispatch the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the moths, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, long-lasting measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.
PEST EXTERMINATORS London is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left overjoyed with our long-lasting pest service. We're here to leave your property moths-free.
SAVE ON PEST CONTROL
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
All pest control services we provide comply with the COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations
PEL (London) has provided friendly pest control for Hackney E8] since 1994
progressive and persistent. At Pest Exterminators, we're dedicated in providing homeowners or tenants with reliable pest treatments.
We promise to get rid of moth extermination in Hackney. Our team of experts are trained to check the gravity of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Insects, Bed bugs and Maggots.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes property and flat. Our pest services are also available for warehouses, place of work and restaurants.
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
CALL NOWCall us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to letting agents and hospitals for moth extermination in Hackney, Longlands and Clapham. PEL carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.