Choose the recommended mouse control
same-day DedicatedMice Control – Guaranteed 100% Removal
At PEL (London), we’re committed to mice control and extermination. We offer a reliable mice control service that will remove pests in your house in Grange Park. Our technical mice pest controller will be able to check the severity of the infestation, provide you with expert advice and offer a free quote.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
Our dedicated service will eliminate mice in your flat, which it has in countless residents across Grange Park and Hanworth too. We’re here to provide you with effective mice control.
fast Mice Control Specialists for Commercial & Domestic Properties – Removal Up To 100%
Pest Exterminators London can send an friendly mice pest controller to your property within the same day. We also offer free advice on reactive, correctional and preventive treatments.
- Prevent Mice from infesting your home
- We remove all types of rodents
- Eliminate Harvest Mice
> Click here for more on controlling mice.
3 STEPS TO A PEST FREE HOME
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any mice infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators, our team of specialists follow and carry out an efficient service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or home within 24 hours. A member of our trustworthy team will determine the property for signs and areas for mice. They'll explain the process needed to get rid of the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the mice, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will protect your property from further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Service was great. The operative was friendly, thorough and informative. I would really recommend them to friends and family if they needed long-lasting pest control. Thank you for leaving me pleased. Kate, February, Barnet Gate, Type of Pest: mice
WHO ARE WE
Registered with both Which Trusted Traders and Checkatrade
PEL (London) has provided experienced pest control for Grange Park N21] since 1994
dynamic and meticulous. At Pest Exterminators, we're devoted in providing homeowners or tenants with effective pest treatments.
We promise to dispatch mouse control in Grange Park. Our team of professionals are trained to analyse the extent of your infested property and carry out a 100% removal of Flies, Spiders and Maggots.
We are determined to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes property and house. Our pest services are also available for shops, warehouses and place of work.
- mouse control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to local councils and hospitals for mouse control in Grange Park, Holders Hill and Sands End. PEST EXTERMINATORS London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.