We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 45 minute drive of N21.
Are you searching Google for rapid 24 hour mouse control
immediate 24 Hour Mouse Control – Pest Services for Residential and Commercial Properties
PEL (London) offers technical advice, inspection and control when it comes to mice in your property or flat.
We can help exterminate:
- Eliminate Harvest Mice
- 100% Clean Extermination of Nesting Rodents
- Remove House Mice
Experienced Mice pest controllers – One Off Treatments by Fully Accredited Professionals
Nobody likes having flies in their home or house, which is why we’re committed in providing residents with efficient 24 hour mouse control and treatment.
Our experienced team of experts mouse pest controllers are here to help you in Grange Park. Call us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Grange Park property or house on the same day.
> Click here for more on controlling mice.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Award-Winning Three-Part Pest Removal System Works
Put an end to any mice infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL, our team of professionals follow and carry out an effective service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or flat within 24 hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will check the property for signs and areas for mice. They'll explain the solution needed to get rid of the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the mice, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed home:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Service was excellent. The operative was friendly, thorough and informative. I would highly recommend them to friends and family if they needed long-lasting pest control. Thank you for leaving me impressed. Izza, August, Hacton, Type of Pest: mice
WHO ARE WE
All our services are all guaranteed providing you our customers protection going forwards
PEST EXTERMINATORS London has provided friendly pest control for Grange Park N21] since 1994
progressive and meticulous. At Pest Exterminators London, we're devoted in providing homeowners or tenants with reliable pest treatments.
We guarantee to remove 24 hour mouse control in Grange Park. Our team of specialists are trained to analyse the extent of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Cockroaches, Foxes and Earwigs.
We are determined to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes property and house. Our pest services are also available for shops, offices and schools.
- 93% Success Rate of 24 hour mouse control Removal in First Visit
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
- 24 hour mouse control: appointment times that suit you
FIND OUT MOREGet in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to letting agents and estate agents for 24 hour mouse control in Grange Park, Ruislip Common and Ilford. PEST EXTERMINATORS London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.