We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove rats and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Foots Cray.
Are you looking for fast and efficient rat terminators
immediate Dependable Rat Terminators – Free Quote, Guaranteed Results
PEST EXTERMINATORS London offers expert advice, inspection and control when it comes to rats in your property.
We can help remove:
- Sewer Rats
- Brown Rats
- Roof Rats
rapid Rat pest controllers – Same Day
Nobody likes having rats in their house, which is why we’re dedicated in providing tenants with effective 24 hour rat control and treatment.
- British Pest Control Association Member
- rat terminators: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- 93% Success Rate of rat terminators Removal in First Visit
Our reliable team of experts rat terminators are here to help you in Foots Cray. Call us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Foots Cray flat on the same day.
> Click here for more on controlling rats.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any rats infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL, our team of specialists follow and carry out an long-lasting service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or property within 24 hours. A member of our friendly team will evaluate the property for signs and areas for rats. They'll explain the solution needed to exterminate the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the rats, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will deter further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed home:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Tom and his team were brilliant from start to finish, my questions were answered quickly, a suitable quote was given and an appointment was arranged all in a matter of hours. The info regarding the problem and resolution was detailed and the work finished in an effective, friendly and well-organised way, no more rats. They went above and beyond. I couldn't recommend them really enough. Roger, November, Uxbridge, Type of Pest: rats
WHO ARE WE
24/7 Emergency pest control and assistance are offered every day
Pest Exterminators London has provided trusted pest control for Foots Cray DA14 since 1994
independent and hard-working. At Pest Exterminators, we're committed in providing homeowners or landlords with long-lasting pest treatments. We promise to get rid of rat terminators in Foots Cray.
Our team of professionals are trained to analyse the scope of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Squirrels, Flies and Mice.
This includes home and property. Our pest services are also available for shops, warehouses and factories.
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
Pest Exterminators London takes great pride in the experienced work we offer to residents in Foots Cray. Whether you need us on weekends or weekdays, you can be positive that Pest Exterminators is here to help you immediately. If you're are browsing for an dependable pest service, then you've found the right team of specialists.
ORDER NOWContact us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to estate agents and charities for rat terminators in Foots Cray, Ham and Ladywell. PEL carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.