We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 45 minute drive of N7.
PEST EXTERMINATORS London are the best for same-day and efficient pigeon removal
fast 100% Pigeon Removal – Proofing, Netting and Spikes
PEL (London) is a leading provider for pigeon removal in Finsbury Park, Barnes Cray and Stroud Green. We’ve proudly provided technical advice to landlords and deliver reliable pigeon removal for your property. Our cheap pigeon removal service is available 24/7.
- Same-day availability
- Expert proofing with nets and spikes
- Long-lasting, humane and discreet service available
rapid Effective Pigeon Removal and Bird Treatment Available
We can offer and implement a number of trapping measures that will remove pigeons from your flat.
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- British Pest Control Association Member
Get in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 today and we’ll be able to get a committed member of our team to your Finsbury Park home today.
> Click here for more on controlling birds.
How Our Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any birds infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL, our team of specialists follow and carry out an long-lasting service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or property within 24 hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will check the property for signs and areas for birds. They'll explain the treatment needed to dispatch the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the birds, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Service was brilliant. The operative was friendly, thorough and informative. I would certainly recommend them to friends and family if they needed effective pest control. Thank you for leaving me overjoyed. Lousia, January, Coldblow, Type of Pest: birds
WHO ARE WE
Free technical advice on pest prevention for customers in N7
Pest Exterminators has provided dependable pest control for Finsbury Park N7 since 1994
independent and resilient. At Pest Exterminators London, we're devoted in providing homeowners or tenants with reliable pest treatments. We guarantee to get rid of pigeon removal in Finsbury Park.
Our team of experts are trained to assess the scope of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Maggots, Fleas and Bees.
This includes home and home. Our pest services are also available for restaurants, offices and a block of flats.
- pigeon removal: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- 93% Success Rate of pigeon removal Removal in First Visit
Pest Exterminators London takes great pride in the friendly solutions we offer to residents in Finsbury Park. Whether you need us on bank holidays or weekdays, you can be positive that Pest Exterminators London is here to help you immediately. If you're are browsing for an experienced pest service, then you've found the right team of professionals.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to housing associations and schools for pigeon removal in Finsbury Park, Woodlands and Hanwell. Pest Exterminators London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.