We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove mice and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Enfield.
Are you searching for same-day 24 hour mouse control
mice: The one-stop shop for all your pest control services
CONSIDER THE PROBLEM SOLVED
rapid 24 Hour Mouse Control – Experienced Professionals Near You
PEL (London) offers expert advice, inspection and control when it comes to mice in your house or home.
We can help dispatch:
- We remove all types of rodents
- Prevent Mice from infesting your home
- 100% Clean Extermination of Nesting Rodents
Experienced Mice pest controllers – 24/7 Emergency Pest Services
Nobody likes having flies in their property or house, which is why we’re devoted in providing landlords with reliable 24 hour mouse control and treatment.
Our trustworthy team of professionals mouse pest controllers are here to help you in Enfield. Contact us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Enfield flat or flat on the same day.
> Click here for more on controlling mice.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any mice infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators London, our team of experts follow and carry out an efficient service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your flat or flat within 24 hours. A member of our dependable team will check the property for signs and areas for mice. They'll explain the solution needed to get rid of the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the mice, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll analyse the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will block further intrusion.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Tom is highly trained and dedicated in all manner from his personality to his honest advice and recommendations on all 3 visits at solving my mice problem. For now it seems the issue has been resolved and if their excellent service is required again, I know who to call! Sean, June, Finchley, Type of Pest: mice
ABOUT PEST EXTERMINATORS London
Full service, inspection, proofing of premises, treatment
Pest Exterminators has provided experienced and certified pest control for Enfield EN1] since 1994
quality-conscious and resourceful. At PEL, we're committed in providing homeowners or tenants with effective pest treatments.
We promise to exterminate 24 hour mouse control in Enfield. Our team of specialists are trained to evaluate the severity of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Earwigs, Rodents and Rabbits.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes house and flat. Our pest services are also available for place of work, offices and commercial building.
- 93% Success Rate of 24 hour mouse control Removal in First Visit
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to letting agents and local councils for 24 hour mouse control in Enfield, Waddon and Hornsey. PEST EXTERMINATORS London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.