We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 5 minute drive of HA6.
Our company are insured and recommended for 24 hour pest control
Low cost pest control services providing in London
fast Experienced 24 Home Pest Control, Treatment and Prevention – Guaranteed 100% Removal
With PEL (London), a experienced and certified pest controller will visit your house or property and analyse the extent of your insect and pest infestation. They’ll then provide you with a free quote and specialist advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment. We work weekdays, evenings, weekends and bank holidays as well.
immediate 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Woodworm, Bed bugs or Beetles overrun your home.. We understand the frustration pests can cause, which is why we’re here to eliminate them the same-day you speak to us.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- 93% Success Rate of 24 hour pest control Removal in First Visit
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
- 24 hour pest control: appointment times that suit you
Call us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our popular team will visit your home or flat today.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
HOW WE WORK
How Our Award-Winning Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, our team of specialists follow and carry out an long-lasting service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or home within 24 hours. A member of our dedicated team will determine the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the solution needed to exterminate the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will block further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
WHO ARE WE
All our services are all guaranteed providing you our customers protection going forwards
PEL has provided dependable pest control for Eastbury HA6] since 1994
leading and proficient. At Pest Exterminators London, we're determined in providing homeowners or landlords with efficient pest treatments.
We promise to remove 24 hour pest control in Eastbury. Our team of professionals are trained to check the severity of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Earwigs, Rabbits and Silverfish.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes home and house. Our pest services are also available for warehouses, place of work and commercial building.
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
CONTACT USSpeak to us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to estate agents and local councils for 24 hour pest control in Eastbury, Hayes End and Foots Cray. PEL carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.