We offer immediate and reliable non toxic pest control
rapid Dependable Industrial Pest Control, Treatment and Prevention – Same Day
With PEST EXTERMINATORS London, a dependable pest controller will visit your house and check the extent of your insect and pest infestation. They’ll then provide you with a free quote and expert advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
same-day 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Fleas, Rodents or Flies overrun your home. We understand the fear pests can cause, which is why we’re here to dispatch them the same-day you speak to us.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- non toxic pest control: appointment times that suit you
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
Speak to us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our popular team will visit your flat immediately.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
How Our Award-Winning Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done. At Pest Exterminators, our team of specialists follow and carry out an efficient service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or house within 24 hours. A member of our trustworthy team will assess the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the process needed to exterminate the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will deter further intrusion.
Pest Exterminators London is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left ecstatic with our effective pest service. We're here to leave your property pests-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Service was fantastic. The operative was friendly, thorough and informative. I would certainly recommend them to friends and family if they needed effective pest control. Thank you for leaving me overjoyed. Charlie, April, Neasden, Type of Pest: pests
No 1 in Pest Control Services | NTPA and BPA Approved| Ealing
Pest Exterminators London has provided experienced and certified pest control for Ealing W5] since 1994
cutting-edge and resourceful. At Pest Exterminators, we're committed in providing homeowners or landlords with reliable pest treatments.
We promise to remove non toxic pest control in Ealing. Our team of professionals are trained to determine the severity of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Bugs, Moles and Woodworm.
We are determined to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes home and house. Our pest services are also available for offices, factories and shops.
- 93% Success Rate of non toxic pest control Removal in First Visit
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used