We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove termites and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Dagenham.
PEL (London) are the best for rapid and long-lasting termite killer
London Pest Control Services | Same Day Callout | Dagenham or Gallows Corner
same-day Friendly Termite Killer Treatments – Experienced Professionals Near You
Have you got a termite problem at your Dagenham home? Pest Exterminators London is here to provide you with an professional termite pest controller that can exterminate termites with a number of reliable treatments.
Our work and determination in removing termites for landlords in Dagenham is why we guarantee 100% elimination.
No matter the gravity of the termite infestation in your house, you can be assured that Pest Exterminators is here to help you.
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- termite killer: appointment times that suit you
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- Your fly eradication specialist can perform a discreet service.
immediate Termite Treatments Carried out by Our expert pest controllers
We’ll take every necessary step to dispatch termites in your home. We’re devoted in offering a cost effective termite service that will leave your property pest free today.
Our technical termite pest controller will be able to analyse the extent of the infestation, provide you with specialist advice and offer a free quote. Speak to us on 0800 772 3262 and we can eliminate bed bugs in your flat today!
> Click here for more on controlling termites.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any termites infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, our team of experts follow and carry out an effective service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or flat within 24 hours. A member of our dependable team will check the property for signs and areas for termites. They'll explain the solution needed to get rid of the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the termites, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll determine the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
WHO ARE WE
We treat all infestations quickly and effectively in London
PEL has provided dedicated pest control for Dagenham RM9] since 1994
quality-conscious and proficient. At Pest Exterminators, we're committed in providing homeowners or tenants with efficient pest treatments.
We promise to remove termite killer in Dagenham. Our team of specialists are trained to assess the severity of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Woodworm, Rats and Squirrels.
We are determined to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes house and flat. Our pest services are also available for factories, a block of flats and shops.
- 93% Success Rate of termite killer Removal in First Visit
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to letting agents and local councils for termite killer in Dagenham, Canning Town and Brondesbury. Pest Exterminators carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.