We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 20 minute drive of KT2.
Choose the most experienced mole pest control
rapid Dependable Mole Prevention, Control and Treatment – Same-Day Treatment
At Pest Exterminators London, we’re here to dispatch moles from your Coombe property. We understand the stress moles can cause, which is why we’re dedicated with providing you with reliable solutions.
A mole and pest infestation can overrun your flat, but with our help, you’ll get long-lasting mole prevention and control that will eliminate them.
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- 93% Success Rate of mole pest control Removal in First Visit
- British Pest Control Association Member
immediate 100% Mole Extermination – Free Quote, Guaranteed Results
Get rid of moles within 24 hours by hiring a mole pest controller from PEL. They can provide you with expert advice, analyse the infestation and the gravity of it and provide you with a free quote.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
Contact us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Coombe home on the same day. PEST EXTERMINATORS London is here to provide you with solutions that promise 100% mole control.4
> Click here for more on controlling moles.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any moles infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators, our team of specialists follow and carry out an efficient service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or home within 24 hours. A member of our friendly team will evaluate the property for signs and areas for moles. They'll explain the solution needed to remove the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the moles, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will protect your property from further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
ABOUT PEL (London)
Trusted by over 2000 businesses and over 1000 home-owners
PEL has provided trusted pest control for Coombe KT2] since 1994
recommended and persistent. At PEL, we're committed in providing homeowners or residents with effective pest treatments.
We guarantee to get rid of mole pest control in Coombe. Our team of professionals are trained to check the extent of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Birds, Moles and Flies.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes home and home. Our pest services are also available for offices, shops and a block of flats.
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- mole pest control: appointment times that suit you
BOOK NOWCall us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to hospitals and estate agents for mole pest control in Coombe, Seething Wells and Purley. PEL (London) carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.